SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot shoe

A home owner from Brunswick, GA says:
One of my pivot shoes cracked and broke. The house was built in 1999. If you can determine which part I need, I'll buy a dozen.

I also need to replace a couple of pivot bars that match the shoe. A half dozen of those would be sufficient.

I also wish to purchase the charging tool.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid that I'll need more information before I can identify this Pivot Shoe for you. Please give me this shoe's thickness and width. I need these dimensions to be as exact as possible, so you may find it best to remove it from the jamb before you measure.

I would also like to see a few pictures of the pivot bars with dimensions, including hole spacing.
A quick learner from Brunswick, GA says:
The pivot shoe is a half inch thick, one and a half inch wide and two inches in length.

I hope this will be sufficient information.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I recommend that you take a look at our 15-046 pivot shoe and 26-040 pivot bar and compare their dimensions to your own hardware. Do these look like they could be matches? Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Brunswick, GA says:
Yes, I concur with your parts recommendation . I'll make my order today.

Thanks for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)