SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

18000J Patriot/Plygem Pivot shoe

A quick learner from Walkersville, MD says:
I have several broken pivots shoes. I am attaching pictures of the broken ones. I believe they are:
The brand is Patriot/Plygem
The series is 18000J
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to determine what you have without knowing the width or thickness of the shoe. These are the two key dimensions. Check out our 15-046, though. This has been used for Patriot/Plgyem windows. Are its dimensions a match?
A quick learner says:
The one you recommended seems to be the correct dimensions. I have about 8 broken ones currently. Should I order replacements for all 24 of my windows before they become unavailable or are these items that will remain in stock for a while?
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have no plans to remove the 15-046 from stock, so it's up to you! There's no reason you can't just replace the shoes that are broken, though I suppose it would be helpful to have new replacements readily available should the other ones break sooner, rather than later.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)