Pivot shoe ID

A quick learner from USA says:
Good morning,

Last week I spoke to a real nice lady who was very helpful identifying window balances and parts I need to repair five windows in my home.
I think the balances I need are are the series 775, 28B 1 1/4. The Pivot Lock Shoe looks like the picture above.

Can you please advise which balance and what shoe I should order.

Although I have at least six Windows, I want to order and try one set first to make certain I have it right.

Thank You Very Much,
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The pivot shoe looks like our 15-129. See how well the dimensions match up. However, this is not used with the Series 775 channel balance, which comes with its own shoe. I don't think that's the balance you have. Assuming your balance channel is plain, our Series 770 might be a better match.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.