Pivot shoe ID needed

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Our upper sash on a double-hung tilt vinyl window dropped spontaneously yesterday and I found the pivot shoe pieces when I removed the sash from its track. No numbers or names on those pieces or the window; my only clue is a faded header label that says "Jones and Brown, 05/00/80." Great--a 35 yr old no-name window! Somehow I know I'll get answers here.

If the measurements aren't clear, I'll send them again. Though broken now, these pieces seem to have been one unified part originally.

Thanks,
Barb
User submitted photo of their pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Barb. I believe you have an older version of our 15-015, which is the new model. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Hi, Paul--

I think you're right except your model has better integrity than my 30 rear old version. I think I can fix this mess! Thanks so much!

Barb
A quick learner says:
Paul,

I think you've just created a new customer. I've just ordered new shoes and balances for both sashes. I'm impressed with the on-line ID process; I'd never get this kind of help in a blue or orange store. Given the 6 different styles of windows in the house, I'll be placing several orders.

Best wishes,
Barb
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad I was able to help!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.