SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot shoe like the 15-105 and 15-175

A home owner from Beverly MA says:
I have purchased the 15-105 pivot lock shoe. The coil balance string connector works but the sash pivot bar does not fit.

I then purchased the 15-175 pivot lock shoe and the sash pivot bar fits but the coil balance string contector does not fit.

Do you have a pivot lock shoe that will work. I need the 15-105 coil balance string connector fitting and the 15-175 pivot lock shoe holder.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I am going to look into this but it may be easier to go off of the pivot shoe you originally had. Do you still have any of the original pivot shoes? If you do, please take a picture of it and submit it here for our window experts to look at.
A home owner from Beverly, MA says:
I purchased from Swisco two different pivot shoes (15-105 and 15-175).
They fitt in the track but the pivot bar will not fit into the slot. The end of the pivot bar looks like 26-226. I have attached photo's of the broken pivot shoe. Can you recommend the replacement part.
User submitted photo of pivot lock shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I just took a look at the 26-226 pivot bar. You are correct, it will not work with the 15-105 pivot shoe, but it will fit in the 15-175 pivot shoe.

Make sure the "U" in the pivots hoe is facing up so you can drop the pivot bar in place. If you want to consider compatible pivot bars with 15-105 pivot shoe, take a look at the 26-042 and 26-238 pivot bars.
A home owner from Beverly, MA says:
I understand but the Harvey coil balance string connector does not fit into the 15-175 pivot lock shoe.

I need pivot lock shoe that has a 15-175 pivot bar connector style and a 15-105 coil balance string connector style.

Do you have that in stock?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but we do not have a pivot shoe of that combination.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)