Pivot shoe replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
HI,
My window pulled out of the casing when I opened it the other day. PICTURE ATTACHED.
It looks like the pivot shoe cam has rusted out and the window pulled right out.
The window has a spiral balance, which seems to be intact. I found your website with very helpful youtube videos and I am hoping you can identify my part so I can fix this myself.
Please let me know what other details you need.
Call me anytime to discuss
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I see what you mean. Are you able to pull the remains of that rusted pivot bar out of the shoe? You can probably re-use the shoe, but you will definitely need a new pivot bar.

If you are having trouble, soak it in WD-40 for a couple hours and then try pulling it out with a pair of needle nose pliers. As for a replacement bar, start by considering our 26-040. Without seeing an undamaged version I can't be sure, but this very well may be what you need. See what you think.
A quick learner from West Haven, CT says:
Hey Paul,
I will try that and let you know, thanks for your response.
Jeanne
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.