Pivot shoe search

A home owner from USA says:
I need to Replace these Pivot Lock Shoes I'm unable to get a good measurement they look like a thick 1/2 inch also the only writing I can find is on the glass of the sash it says ( Owen Corning 12-96 ) plus there is no cut out spots so I'm going to need a pair of jamb spreaders are they sold as a pair or do I need to order 2?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the pivot shoe, I recommend that you consider our 15-046 as a replacement. Your old kind has been discontinued.

Our jamb spreaders come in pairs, but before you buy them just make sure that the cut out for your jamb track isn't hidden behind the sash stop at the top.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.