SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pivot shoe specifications

A quick learner from Harrisburg, PA says:
Do you have any pivot shoes that are 1/2' thick by 1" wide. If so , please advise part number,
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have any pivot shoes with these exact measurements. Can you confirm the size? Shoe measurements can get pretty specific, going even into the 1/32" range. I recommend removing it from the window to get the most accurate measurements you can. If you want, you can also show us a picture of your shoe out of the window and we can do our best to find something close.
A quick learner from Harrisburg Pa says:
Can You tell me the next larger and nearestlower size to 1/2 "by 1 " that you have ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not sure what to recommend. There is a lot more that goes into identifying a shoe than that. There are so many options that without seeing what you have or knowing your dimensions, we wouldn't even really know where to begin. You could start by browsing through our selection of pivot shoes here in the meantime.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)