Pivot shoe and metal piece

A landlord from Trenton nj says:
I need the pivot show and the metal piece that goes into it
It's a American Craftsman by Anderson window
Thanx
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could you give me the width and depth of your pivot shoe? I would also like to see it removed from the window, if possible. As for the pivot bar, can I see a picture of one that is undamaged? I can't quite tell what you have by a broken piece. Let me know!
A landlord from Trenton says:
It's 3 inches long and a 1&12 inches wide
That's the whole piece I'm working on getting it out but for now that's what I got.
The bottom piece is 1&1/2
As for the bar it's 3 inches see pic
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for the images. For the pivot bar, check our our 26-378. Does that look similar to you? If so, you might also want to check our our 15-199, though I can't quite tell if that can be a match for you. I would have to see the pivot shoe fully removed from the window.

You could also consider our Series 140 coil series with a new tilt bar, however you will have to double check all the dimensions to make sure it will fit.
A landlord from Trenton says:
Please see pics
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. This is a huge help! I think I recognize this balance type. This style was made by Unique Mfg., who have since gone out of business. We don't have an exact match, but I think you could consider our Series 140 and one of the related pivot bars. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A landlord says:
I think that will work but how do I know how many pounds?
Profile picture of Tom
If there is no stamp printed on the coil springs themselves, then you will have to remove the sash and weigh it on a scale. Any common bathroom scale should do.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.