Plastic Guides for unknown brand windows

A home owner from Spring Hill, Fl 34608 says:
There is no identification on the windows as to the Manufacturer and have no idea when these windows were installed. Purchased the house in 2006. Took one of the broken
guides off and the only ID is a patent #, 3444648 labeled L or R depending on which
side they were removed from. Might as well replace all of them down the road which
entails about 68 pcs. give or take. May need other hardware down the road but would
like to get started on this project after the first of the year. Have similar windows
on the front of the house but metal hooks, no guides. Would appreciate the help as
we can do some serious business next year.

Thanks,
John

P.S. The house was built in 1973 with a screened in patio, no windows in the back.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-259 operator along with our 39-539 vent hinges. See if these are the parts you are looking for.
A quick learner from Spring Hill, Fl 34608 says:

Dave,

Perfect! Everything I need is posted. I plan to get started on this project after the 1st of the year. Will
order the replacement hardware pending final inspection.

Nice to find an expert that knows what he is talking about.
Thank you for the enclosed pictures.

John
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure, John. Let me know if you need anything else, I'm happy to help.
A handy person from Florida says:

Hello Dave,

Spoke with you about 5 yrs ago and you put me in the right direction. Had to get some other projects out of the way but I'm ready to start working on the windows, one at a time. Please note my private email address that I only give out to trusted sites. That being said, find new enclosed pictures pertaining to above. Purchased the rivet tool as per your advice. I will need all the hardware along with the replacement parts. Don't need all of them just yet but will order as needed along the way.
Question, do you carry a kit with the hardware and parts needed for each window?

Thank you,
John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Outside View.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #7.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #6.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, John, good to hear from you again. I'm afraid we don't sell window kits. Most windows use generic hardware, and even the same brand will use different hardware from window to window. With this kind of thing we have to go on a part-by-part basis.

As for your own parts, did you review the two products Dave recommended back in 2015? He suggested the 39-259 operator and the 39-539 vent hinges. These do appear similar to yours, but you'll have to compare our photos and information to your own to confirm.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.