Plastic Part from sliding door screen jam

A handy person from Endicott, NY says:
Plastic part broken which prohibits screen from properly latching.
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This part is a little weird. I'm not sure if something like t his would be available. If possible, please send us some more photos of this part showing how it attaches to the screen door. Please also show us a photo of the patio screen door lock and handle. Those might help us identify the part you need.
A handy person from Endicott, NY says:
Attached are additional photos of the broken plastic part, the screen door latch and the door jamb.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid this piece is not provided by itself. Pella only sells the complete handle assembly. See our 84-225. We also carry the strike, our 85-016.
A quick learner from Lakewood Colorado says:
We have the same problem. Please let us know where we can buy this part. I contact Pella two days ago and texted them photos but have heard nothing from them yet.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, you're probably not going to find that individual piece anywhere, especially from Pella. Our answer from 2015 hasn't changed. Pella won't even sell that piece to us by itself, though we have tried. Your only option is to replace the whole 84-225.

How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.