Plastic clips on Jordan windows

A professional from slidell, LA says:
A customer has Jordan windows throughout their home, initially the thought was the window balances were in need of replacement.. upon my arrival I noticed the balances were fine, the plastic clips on the top sides of the window had played themselves out. I want to fix this for our customer, but I'm at a lose on how to locate a proper part to compare to the broken ones on her windows.. I've never seen this part on any other window make. it had a piece of metal in the clip, I'm guessing to reinforce the tension coming from the springs on the plastic clip. thank you for your help. I have no image to show hopefully someone has asked this from you guys.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our records show that most of side load windows Jordan made used the 18-064 top sash guide, but that is no guarantee. Your only hope is to remove one of your existing top sash guides and compare its style and dimensions to the information we show on the 18-064 store page.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.