Plastic drawer brackets

A home owner from Brattleboro, Vermont says:
I have an inexpensive compressed wood dresser that has 4 drawers. The plastic brackets holding the front of the drawer to the sides are broken. I looked on your replacement hardware page, but did not see this particular bracket. Can I send you a sample to see if you have this type of bracket in stock or if you can get them. I would like to order 12 brackets if they are available.

Thank you very much for your assistance.
Marie L. P.

They measure 1 1/4 inches length wise and the raised back is almost 3/4 inch high.
drawer brackets
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I was able to find a few brackets that may work for you, they will not line up exactly to the originals but they are close in size.
I will post again as soon as they are available.
A home owner from Brattleboro, Vermont says:
Hello Donna,

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm happy to know that you were able to find brackets similar to the ones shown above. Let me know when they are available.

Thanks so much. Marie L. P.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello Marie,
The corner brackets are now available, the closest to what you had originally are the 32-091 and 32-093. The installation holes will not line up to the original but I hope one of these corner braces will be a good fix for you.
A quick learner from Brattleboro, Vermont says:
Hello Donna,

Thanks for your post. I looked at the two items listed above and I think the 32-093 has the best chance of meeting my need. It was hard to make out from the picture of 32-091 that it was a corner brace. It looks like I should place an order on the Swisco website. Thanks so much for you help. I'll let you know if the brace works on my bureau drawers. Marie
A quick learner from Kona, HI says:
I'm looking for the exact same brackets and am wondering if the original poster ever located a source for them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.