SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Plastic drawer slide with wheel

A handy person from Goshen Ohio says:
I am looking door these plastic drawer slides with one wheel. The right side are white and the left are brown. Is this something I can buy from you?
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. See our 32-021 and 32-022. I think these rollers could work for you but let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Drawer frame says:
No it won't work. My part is like a 32-020 with a wheel to help a smoothe gliding action. I gues I can just switch them to this style unless you have a better suggestion
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I see what you mean when you mention the 32-020 corner glide-like bracket, but the rollers look like they could be just a different type of yours. Now, I cannot guarantee that they will work, but I haven't been able to find anything closer. Would you be able to adapt these to work in your drawer?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)