Plastic screw in side drawer glide

A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Bedroom set was purchased in 2002. 'Universal' is the make. The drawers insert with a center middle track and a plastic glider on each side of the area where the drawer inserts. It is a little over 1.25 inches long and screws in to the dresser. It is l-shaped but has a triangle type piece on the end. It is 1/2 inch wide. It is between 1/2 and 3/4 inches high at the highest point. No numbers present that we can see. Including picture of piece ..I have video of it installed..trying to upload that next.
A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Here are the images.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match, but see our 32-114 and let me know if you could get this to work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.