SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Plastic strom window tabs

A home owner from USA says:
Good morning! I need help! I have older storm windows and the plastic or nylon tabs or clips that hold the windows in the channels are breaking. I found you on the internet and it looks like you've got all kinds of window parts but I couldn't locate the part I think I need.
Attached are 2 photos of what I need. Do you carry them? Thanks!!

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 95-182. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A quick learner says:

That was it! Perfect. Many thanks. What would we do without the internet!?!?!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Things would be a lot more difficult, that's for sure! If you need anything else, please let me know. I'd be happy to do what I can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)