SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Please Help

A handy person from New York says:
Can someone help me find a replacement roller. There are markings on the roller that say Production Enterprises Miami Florida but I am unable to find any information. Thank you for any Help

Robert
User submitted a photo of a roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Robert. This roller has me stumped. Is it possible to see the end view of the roller housing, where the adjustment screw is located? Also, how do you secure this roller in the patio door itself? Finally, I think maybe some photos of the patio door itself could help. Thank you.
Hi Dave
Here are pictures of the top view of the roller. The roller is off of a park trailer with a glass sliding door. I don't have pictures of the door as of yet.. The roller was secured when it slid into a track compartment at the bottom of the door frame.

Thanks
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
What about our 81-013? I don't think the 1-1/4" roller would hurt, since there should be enough adjustment to make up the difference. The 81-270 might also be worth considering. The lips on the end are 7/8" wide but you could file them off to fit if you have a problem with the width.
Thank you I will try them
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)