Please Help my find my Window Balances

A quick learner says:
I am guessing I need the following part (S810-30 29b)

Can you please help me find the correct part. They are 30".
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Are you sure you need our Series 810 channel balance? These are very skinny balances at 3/8" wide. Measure the width of your channel and see what it is. This may also be our Series 385 but you should double check just to make sure.
A quick learner says:
You are correct....they are 1/2" wide.

Given that, and with the connectors on the ends, what is the correct part?

Thank you,
Jerry
Profile picture of Tom
Well, I think our Series 385 looks like a good match. What do you think? Just make sure to compare the dimensions of the Series 385 bottom shoe to that of your own to make sure that they match.

Also, I noticed that your balance has a 29 9 stamp. We actually don't have an option that corresponds to that, so you might want to weigh your sash and compare it to the weight ranges we show for whatever balance you decide to go with. We have a chart that lists the strength of each option. If your sash weight doesn't fall on that chart, let me know and we can work from there.
A quick learner says:
I got the parts in but there is another piece attached by one screw to the window that appears to hold the balance down maybe. They were broken off this window so I had to take another window off to get a picture.

Do you know what they are and do you carry them?

Here are more pictures of the part
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Hmm... without more specific dimensions, it's hard to say, but it sure does look similar to our 18-166. I recommend comparing its dimensions to your sample there and seeing how they match up.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.