Please Locate and Quote

A professional from Seattle says:
I was hoping you could help me locate this truth part. I have looked everywhere and believe that it is a tie bar, however I cannot find that size anywhere with the cone.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. I'm afraid we have not been able to find a tie bar like the one you show in your pictures. I've actually never seen one in that size. Do you know if it was something custom made? That may explain why you can't find it. Your lock looks like our 38-091, which usually interacts with an entirely difference kind of locking system.

We do have the 38-903. If you're handy you may be able to cut it down to the size you need. Would that be a solution?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.