SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Please Need Patio Sliding Door

A quick learner from woodbridge says:
Patio Sliding Door.(4.6 inches, 10.8cm)
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I recommend you start by looking at our 82-035 handle set, 82-218 mortise lock, and 89-021 keeper. Carefully compare these parts to your door and see what you think.

That said, your door appears to be severely damaged. I don't know if you will be successful installing these parts. You might need a new complete patio door set up.
A quick learner from woodbridge says:
reference number is D51352. Is there handle set with key it so we can lock it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-035 uses our 82-309 key lock, but this can be a little frustrating to install. If you were to go in that direction, I recommend contacting a lock smith to do it for you.

Personally, I would recommend our 82-069. This has the same measurements as our 82-035, but the style is a little different, allowing it to use our 82-310 key lock. This is much easier to install and may be a good alternative to consider.

Of course, regardless of what you choose, please make sure to confirm that the dimensions of our suggested hardware will work on your door.
A professional from California says:
Check the measurements. The slot for the mortise lock looks more like the size of 82-227 or 82-226. I'm not saying that's the right one, but check the hole size and screw spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)