Please confirm if my hardware is compatible/interchangeable with yours.

A home owner from USA says:
Hi I called yesterday and spoke to a gentleman who I explained the following to.

I have a sliding mirrored closet door set that I would like to modify to use your 23-222B with a top track similar to your 23-245, and would also like to change out the bottom guides to your 23-041 or 23-199 (I already have the appropriate bottom track).

I have included pics of the hardware currently on the doors....some with a ruler for comparison as instructed.

Please let me know if you think they are interchangeable.

Finally could you let me know if you make a 48" version of your item no.23-245? Thanks and sincerely

Richard B
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 23-222B could be a match, as long as you replace the track with our 23-245. This is the shortest length we have, though you can cut it down with a hacksaw. As for the bottom guide, the 23-041 is 3-1/8" wide to your 1-3/4", but that might not matter. I will need the dimension from the bottom of the door to the cut out for the guide to fit.
A home owner from USA says:
Hi Paul. Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the bottom guide and the dimension you requested, the distance from the bottom of the door frame to the bottom of the cutout slit is approx 2 inches (maybe 2 and one sixteenth inches for the most. To be perfectly honest with you, the bottom guide that's on my sliding doors are the exact same dimensions of your item no.23-222B with the only difference being that 23-222B is a top guide with twin wheels and mine is a bottom guide with a plastic hook/protrusion that secures itself into and glides along the bottom track 23-242. They even have the same no. 20121 stamped on them.

Basically I'm looking for a 20121 body or a compatible bottom roller with a convex wheel that can roll onto a bottom track 23-242. Let me know if you think 23-199 fits the bill.

Thanks
Rich.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 23-199 should work for you even though it's wider. Your hook appears to match our 23-222B.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.