Please confirm my choices for window cranks based on photo

A home owner from Puerto Rico says:
I need (I think) right-handed cranks, as all crank handles face the same way and are mounted on right side of windows. The crank link is threaded. Crank was installed with condo about 20 years ago.

Item# 39-017 Pan Am/Daryl Window Crank w/ threaded hole - right handed.

Item# 33-067 3/8" Shoulder Screw w/ 5/16" (18) thread

Item# 33-207 Shoulder Bolt Brushing

I read the product descriptions and the expert answers for the above items to do my analysis.
Also, you talk about screw spacing measurements, but I can't find them on the web site. Maybe there is a link I missed?
Does the above listed crank come in white? I am not sure of the color of that crank.
Thanks for your help!

PS. The photo on your web site for this RH crank is for a LH crank (I think).

Tom, in Rincon, Puerto Rico
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we have screw spacing measurements for the 39-017 and its opposite side. Each of our products usually has multiple images, so make sure to click on them all. I will post them here for your convenience.
Dimensions for 39-017
Dimensions for 39-017
Another important measurement is the size of arm.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.