SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Please help identify

A contractor from Chicago says:

Vinyl frame tilt in double hung, approximately 20 years old. Left side appears to have broken spring. Right side appears to be just unhooked from sash. I cant see any name or numbers on any parts or entire window.
4 different windows in this apartment appear to be in the same condition. After I finish in this apartment,I will probably be replacing more in other apartments of the building. I will order all parts from you, that we can identify. I also would appreciate any, "how to" information.
Thank you,
Paul
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Paul. Please see our 15-111 and Series 160 spring. I think this hardware will match what you have, but I would recommend removing your balance system from the window to confirm.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Paul. Please see our 15-111 and Series 160 spring. I think this hardware will match what you have, but I would recommend removing your balance system from the window to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)