SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Please help identifying window weatherstripping size and clip part

A handy person from chicago says:
Hi, I have CertainTeed windows. I was hoping you could identify the size of the weatherstrippoing for me. I included a pic of the tag (which I hope provides info on the model of the window) along with a tape measure which is measuring the plastic insert width. Also, if the weatherstrip is identified, would the weatherstrip be for the entire window OR does the window have more than one weatherstrip dimensions?

In addition, the spring clip that holds the window in place is damaged, I was hoping for a replace. Thank you
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend you look at our 26-317 and see how well this matches your existing hardware.

I'm not sure what the weatherstripping is. I will need to see a few pictures of it removed, specifically of its profile so that I can see its shape. I will also need to know the width of the base and its total height, which I cannot make out based on these images. Check out the video below to see more information on what I will need to know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)