Please help me find my balances

A quick learner says:
i have a couple of the same type of channel balance that look like the ones by the past customer, except my say 27d, and 33d and it has a balance clip attachment at the top. it has a 1 1/4 t lock balance shoe. if i order the 33d and 27d will these fit my windows. please let me know.
akj

Here is what the other customer said:

A home owner from Southport, NC says:
March 27, 2012

I ordered a model S-795-20 (20" series 795 Channel Balance)and now need 7 more. I'm sending photographs this time so that I get the clip attached that the balance requires
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! So you have the Series 795 like the other customer? Could I maybe see a few pictures of what you have so that I can see how it's different? That will help us find a replacement for you. Thanks!
A home owner from louisiana says:
see attached.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Does the clip at the top of your balance look like our 15-198? If so, we can definitely make these balances up for you.

First, can you confirm that your balances measure 27" long and 33" long, respectively? If so, we'll have to make up two order forms for you.

Check out this First Order Form for the 27D Balance, and then this Second Order Form for the 33D Balance and fill out the rest of the information for both. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.