SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Please help replace my DNS Industries pull

A home owner from UK says:
Hello there,
Please can you help a "limey" in distress.
I am looking to replace a sliding door handle and I believe that it is the same as the one shown above.
The 2 handles are inscribed as follows: DNS Industries 13/23 outside pull - standard. Miami, Flo., and 16 inside pull.
I have watched your video regarding fitting the handle which is very straight forward and I note that the hook is inscribed "K" - presumably a reference to size.
I have attached a few photos and unfortunately as you can see the strike plate is also missing. I very much hope that you can help me and that you despatch to the UK.
Fingers crossed !
With many thanks,
John.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We're always happy to help our friends over the pond! The lock set resembles our 82-002, which uses our 89-003 keeper. Please look this hardware over and let me know what you think. You should be able to reuse your old pull, but just in case you want a new one you can consider our 88-002.
Dear Paul,
Many thanks for your prompt and helpful reply to my enquiry.
Your lock set number 82-002 looks perfect for the job, and I have just placed an order for same.
I must add that your item costs and postage to the UK is exceptionally reasonable.
Thanks again,
John.
Profile picture of Paul
My pleasure, John. Thanks for your order, I'm glad it worked out! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Hello Paul,
The lock set arrived both safely and promptly. It is a perfect fit and looks good.
It only remains for me to thank both yourself and SWISCO.
Many thanks,
John.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you, John! If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)