Please send parts correct because you sent me the wrong ones

A home owner says:
Hello please send the following:

Window Dyad Crank 5" part number 30665. Please send me a complete set with screws and handles included.

Also I need a roto multipint lock that is longer than 29mm fork, please review difference, you will see in the first pic, the one you sent us has a smaller fork, also the old one I need has a different shape.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The white retangular lock you show in your photo is no longer available, unfortunately. The newer style is our 38-139, and it has the longer 37MM fork. Would this work for you? Carefully look over our pictures and dimensions to see what you think. You can find them all on the 38-139 store page. The screws we recommend to attach it to the window are the 33-096.

As for the operator, we have the 39-188 with the 5" arm. That looks close. However, it does not have the mounting hole tab at the bottom of the base. I don't think that style is made anymore, though I'm not sure how it will affect the installation, if at all. Some handles you can use for this operator are our 39-114L or the fold down type, 39-205.

Pricing can be found on each part's respective store page, whose links I've provided in this post. All orders can be placed directly on our site.
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.