Plygem Mira Window Parts

A quick learner from Water Mill, NY says:
Hi, I'm in need of some parts that the manufacturer won't sell to me directly because it's out of warranty. Hoping you can help. The first 2 pictures show what the manufacturer calls a "parting bead" These pictures show you with and without the parting bead at the top of the top sash.

The second two pictures show you an awning window sash opening mechanism with and without what I think is called a sash track pivot (not sure). It's the black thing that moves along the sash track to open the window.

I need three parting beads and two sash track pivots if possible.

Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The black pieces resemble our 39-558 and 39-536. I believe the parting bead is the casement window leaf weatherseal. Could we get a better photo of its cross section? That would allow us to find the best possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.