Help replacing broken roller shown in attached photograph

A contractor from California says:
Hi,

I'm looking to replace a broken roller on a pocket door and I'm hoping you can help identify the correct replacement part. Please let me know if you carry something that will replace the roller shown in the attached photo.

Thank you in advance.
User submitted photos of pocket door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Could you give me the dimensions for this part? I would especially need to know the wheel diameter. Can you also tell me if the wheel is flat or concave?
A contractor from California says:
The wheel is flat and the diameter is 3/4". The leg that mounts to the top of the door is 2-3/4"L X 1-1/8"W. The vertical leg that the roller is mounted to is 2-3/4"L X 1-1/8"H.The pocket door track is V-shaped. Let me know if you need more detail. Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, and for the detailed information! That is a huge help.

The closest match we could find is our 23-049, but the wheels are 7/8" in diameter. I'm not sure if you will have room in the track for these wheels or not. I think you may want to consider replacing your entire track set with a complete pocket door track kit like our 23-250. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.