Pocket door hardware

A home owner from Florida says:
It has 4 wheels. The axle to axle measurement is 2.5 inches The slot opening for the mounting bracket is 1 inch under the name "Acme" . The numbers above are more difficult to read but my best guess is 301001 The widest width across the middle of the open sided bracket is 1 inch.
(You guys must have loved puzzles as kids)
Thanks,
Florence
User submitted photos of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Though Acme has been out of business for sometime now, and our 23-161 doesn't match up exactly to yours, it does fit Acme Series 1000 and 1700 door kits. It may be your best bet, though I cannot guarantee it will work.
A quick learner says:

I ordered 2 of the Pocket Door Top Mounting Bracket 23-162. That piece I pictured still functions and that mounting bracket will fit in it. I would have liked all new pieces but at least we have a solution. I am passing your website information on to my useless door salesperson. She had no ideas other than ripping out the wall to replace the track.
I hope you get lots of business--
Always,
Florence
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.