SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pocket door hardware

A home owner from Florida says:
It has 4 wheels. The axle to axle measurement is 2.5 inches The slot opening for the mounting bracket is 1 inch under the name "Acme" . The numbers above are more difficult to read but my best guess is 301001 The widest width across the middle of the open sided bracket is 1 inch.
(You guys must have loved puzzles as kids)
User submitted photos of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Though Acme has been out of business for sometime now, and our 23-161 doesn't match up exactly to yours, it does fit Acme Series 1000 and 1700 door kits. It may be your best bet, though I cannot guarantee it will work.
A quick learner says:

I ordered 2 of the Pocket Door Top Mounting Bracket 23-162. That piece I pictured still functions and that mounting bracket will fit in it. I would have liked all new pieces but at least we have a solution. I am passing your website information on to my useless door salesperson. She had no ideas other than ripping out the wall to replace the track.
I hope you get lots of business--
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)