SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing the wheel on a pocket door bracket

A home owner from Madison Heights, MI says:
The hinges/wheels on my old pocket doors broke. There are no part numbers on them or even the door handle in case it was a kit. The wheel is suppose to be attached as one piece. I put a screw in thinking it would work and it's not working even with a lock nut. Please help me find replacement hinges/wheels.
User submitted photos of pocket door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, I have not come up with a roller that matches the one shown in your photos. I do have some ideas you can try before you have to install a complete new track kit, though. Take a look at our 10-101 and 10-102 shower door rollers, along with our 33-087 screw. Also take a look at the 23-049 roller unit. See if you can get any of these to work.
A home owner from Madison Heights, MI says:
I found a shower door roller that seems to be working. I'm waiting to put the door frame together until I'm positive there are no issues. The old rollers w/a screw didn't work. So far so good. Thanks for your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)