SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing an older pocket door AFC roller assembly

A quick learner from Cohoes, NY 12047 says:
I have an older pocket door. The rollers are 7/8 inch concave rollers that are damaged. The only markings on the assemblies is AFC. I can forward pictures. The two assemblies are different. One side is fixed wheel and the other side allows for adjustment up and down.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we will need pictures. Please upload them directly to this thread.
A quick learner from Cohoes, NY says:
Here are the photos.
User submitted photos of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Check out our 23-049. It's a little different, but I think it may be close enough that it could work. Carefully compare the specs we show to your own hardware and see what you think.
A quick learner from Cohoes, NY says:
I need concave wheels not convex. Otherwise they might work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm afraid we don't have a roller in this style with a concave wheel. The only thing I can offer is a new track kit, like our 23-250, 23-251, or 23-252. Could any of these work for you?
A home owner from Syracuse, NY says:
I am curious if this customer found a solution. I have the exact same problem. I would also be interested if I could purchase these used broken parts from the owner.

Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)