Problem with storm door handle and keeper

A home owner from USA says:
What handle should I order to fix this problem?
User submitted a photo of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell exactly what's happening. Is the keeper tearing up the interior handle? Can you be more specific as to what's happening? Can you also take a clearer picture from a different angle? The inside handle could be our 40-150, but there's no telling if that will avoid this issue or not.
A home owner from USA says:
The house is new to me. I believe I was not rotating the handle when I was opening the door and ruined the rubber door stop. I just wanted to make sure I was ordering the right handle. That`s the best picture I have.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I see. So the door was opened without turning the handle and it damaged the inside handle. Do you think the 40-150 can work? Just compare its specs to your own hardware.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.