Purchased part 84-108 but it does not work

A quick learner from Dartmouth, NS, Canada says:
Part 84-108 in your catelogue looked promising so I ordered 16 pair but it doesn't fit. I've attached pictures of the actual part. Do you have it or do you know where I might find it?
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 84-108 looks like the right part. What were your issues during installation? Can you go into more detail over why it didn't fit?
A home owner from Dartmouth, NS, Canada says:
Here is a photo of the two rollers side by side. Part 84-104 has a longer and more circular spring bar while the part we need to replace has a flatter, shorter spring bar with a latching end that has a "C" configuration rather than a "U" configuration. The high loop in part 84 104 made it difficult if not impossible to get the roller into the screen frame and the latching end was perpendicular to the frame (U- instead of C-) so it can't latch properly.
User submitted image of their door hardware.

Thanks again for your patience. I see what you're talking about, but the difference doesn't seem to be so great that the new roller shouldn't still work. These springs are flexible. It's possible that the 84-108 is simply a newer style, and that the older type isn't around anymore. If the only thing stopping it from installing is the spring, try using a set of pliers to bend the new spring into shape.

A home owner from Dartmouth Nova Scotia says:
We did try to very carefully bend it but the metal broke no matter how gentle we were. So am I to understand that you can't match our roller style? If that is the case, I thank you for you help.
Ah, I see. Yes, I'm afraid we've been unable to locate that specific style. I am sorry we cannot be of further assistance.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.