Question for using 39-077 for windows on a horse stall

A home owner from Lyman, Maine says:

I have a situation with barn windows in my horses' stalls. They are hinged and open outward. They are held open with screen door springs attached behind them when they are opened. When they are open they still bang against the barn vinyl siding in the wind, and are too high up from the ground for anyone to latch them open from the outside. Your 39-077 looks very promising to hold the windows open at 180 degrees so the horses can put their heads out! My question is, where is the adjustment bar when the window is closed? Does it line up at the bottom of the window? Do you have photos of it installed? Any other suggestions for a way to hold the windows open at about 180 degrees? I have included a photo of the left window closed from the inside and outside and the right window ope from the outside.

Barn window on horse stall.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for contacting us. This is a pretty unique question. Never thought I'd ever fix a window for a horse! I believe that our 39-077 is the best and maybe the only solution to your window problem. When closed, the bar should line up with the window at the bottom of the sill. Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Lyman says:
Thank you Dave! The horses will appreciate the fix! Do you have a photo of the 39-077 installed on a window by chance?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Give the horses my regards, please. As for pictures of the 39-077 installed, I'm afraid we do not, though that's definitely something we'd like to look into sometime in the future. In the meantime, you can browse through the other discussions we have for this product. The hardware you'll see there will be different but you should get a good general idea of how this kind of part is setup.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.