RE: Replacement window parts

A home owner from Bronx NY says:
To whom it may concern,

I need to know if these replacement parts are available and what is the cost for each of them.

Thank You,

John
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. We may be able to help, yes. Could you give me your dimensions? For the pivot shoe, I will need the width and thickness. For the tilt latch thumb lever, I just need the size and spacing of the installation forks. Thanks!
A home owner from Bronx NY says:
Hello Tom,

I just wanted to thank you for the quick response. As for the size of the shoe pivot i have it being 1 1/4 inches wide. 2 inches long. and 5/8 inches thickness.

The thumb latch lever is 3/4 inches wide and 2 inches long. as for the spacing of the installation forks it is 1/4 inch apart from one fork to another.

Tom please let me know as soon as possible for the price of each part. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Please see our 15-047, which is 5/8" thick. See what you think. As for the release lever, look at our 26-343. The inside distance between the forks are 1/4".

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.