SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

ROTO Parts: 0P052020, HG04 2000, HG04 2001

A quick learner from Bondurant IA says:
Hello, I need to get the full crank etc.. for a ROTO window crank, the number on it is 0P052020 and the metal parts which connect into the frame are HG04 2000 and HG04 2001

Hoping you can help,
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Can you submit photos of your original roto crank and your other hardware so we can take a look? This will help us research possible replacements.
Here are the photo's I have, I will get one of the crank itself later after work.
User submitted photo of Roto Crank 0P052020.
Profile picture of Mike
Yeah, send the picture of the crank when you can. An overall picture will help.
Here is a photo of the crank from the left window.
User submitted photo of their ROTO crank.
Profile picture of Mike
The 0P05202 stamp is the ROTO part number of only the 'link arm'. Our 39-326 and 39-325 ROTO operators both have the same link arm. You will need to measure your ROTO operator to make sure the rest of the dimensions match up to the 39-325 & 39-326 product pictures.
A quick learner from W. Chatham, MA says:
Attached are pictures requested by Tom. Hope this helps and many thanks! Mike
User submitted pictures of Roto window handware crank OP052020, HG04 2000, HG04 2001
OP05-7564, OP05-1518, OP05-2020 U
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. That hinge looks very similar to our 36-013-10. Take a look and let me know if you can use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from W. Chatham, MA says:
Appreciate the feedback. Looks like the 36-013-10 would do the job but you can see my pictures show the sill track to be 9" and the 36-013-10 is 10" I think. Can this be cut to 9" and will the screw holes be compatible? I can't believe what a bear it has been to get this part! Thanks, Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, I don't think the difference in length will affect you too much, but I've never replaced a 9" track with our 36-013-10 before so I can't say for sure. Either way, it is the closest possible match that we have.
A quick learner says:
Hello, I need same Roto Window parts, is the replacement parts workable? Thanks. Dennis
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)