RV closet mirror doors

A handy person from 38134 says:
One of the bottom guides is broken on our sliding closet doors. They are stamped RAMTRAK ?!? Assuming the door must be removed for the broken one to be replaced? Any idea on a suitable replacement part?
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your inquiry. We believe you can substitute what you have with our 23-215 bypass bottom guide assembly. Please let us know if this would work for you.
A handy person from 38134 says:
Thanks! I placed the order and the plastic guide was the EXACT same piece on my defective assembly! So I drilled out the guide pin on the new assembly, slightly enlarged the slot at the bottom of the new plastic guide, and was able to fix the problem without removing the door by popping onto the existing pin. Happy camper here!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, I'm happy to hear it worked out. Thanks again for placing your order with us, and please let us know if you ever need anything else.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.