SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rear Bracket & Rail Extension

A home owner from Florida says:
I see the replacement for my old broken bracket but where can I find the part that attaches to the rail that slides into the bracket. Need that extra length to make it work.

Thanks
Dave
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dave. Could you be looking for something similar to what is pictured in this old discussion? If so, we've never been able to find anything like that. It's some kind of peculiar setup where the manufacturer uses two sockets in combination. The only solution we were able to come up with is either retrofitting a long socket like our 32-089 to the back of your cabinet or seeing if a hanging socket like our 32-025 can work without the extra support.

If this is not what you have, then can you please take a few pictures of the part in question and upload it here for us to see? That will help us find a better match. Thanks!
A home owner from Florida says:
That's exactly it; I bet the drawers are well over 20 years and need replacing, but a band aid here and there makes life easier. Thanks for the possible solution.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great. I agree, I think this hardware is a little older and most manufacturers have probably abandoned this style. Sorry we couldn't offer a more definitive solution!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)