Rear Closet Door Hanger, 1-1/8" Back-set

A quick learner from USA says:
Regarding your Rear Closet Door Hanger, 1-1/8" Back-set sliding door hanger: I'm trying to find a deep offset hanger that will give me more space between my bypass doors and this is one of the few I've been able to find. However, is it the case that this piece does not allow for tilt adjustment to align with non-plum jambs?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The way I see to adjust the roller assembly is to first drill a hole at the center of the vertical slot on the door, screw on the bracket lightly so that the roller can move up or down to adjust the door. Then tighten the screw and install an additional screw in one of the extra holes to lock it in place. That said, I'm not sure if the 23-186 can work for you. It you want, you can take a few pictures of your existing hardware and we can try to find something that matches your specifications.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.