SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rear Closet Door Hanger

A home owner from USA says:
I need a Rear Closet Door Hanger, with a 1-1/8" Back-set that is just like your Product Code: 23-186 but the back set goes in the opposite direction. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have anything like that. Could we see a couple pictures of your hardware? That will help is find a good match.
A quick learner from wisconsin says:
Hi Dave,
I hope you can make this work somehow. And thanks for trying. One photo shows the roller with offset on the rear door. The second photo shows a roller on each door. The front door has zero offset. The doors are the original ones from when the house was built in the early 50's. They vary just slightly between 1 5/16 and 1 7/16. The front doors have a zero offset (which I also can't find. Do you have those??
Thanks again.
Jean
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! We couldn't find a roller like yours. To be honest, I believe you have an older design that's not made anymore. I would suggest replacing your track with one of the Stanley tracks we carry. Take a look at our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, or 23-503.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)