SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rear Drawer Track Socket

A contractor from Brodhead WI 53520 says:
Good Morning,

I am looking for Rear Drawer Track Sockets for a customer of mine who has a Dutch Park Model. Would your product code 32-002 be the one I would need to order?

My customer is looking to get 16 of those and before I place the order, I want to be sure this is the correct one.
I am hoping my scans of the front and backside helps with your decision on the product needed.

Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.

Jodi
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jodi! To start, can you please give us the dimensions of your drawer socket? Please include measurements comparable to those for our 32-002.
A contractor from Brodhead WI 53520 says:
1 7/8 LONG FROM SIDE TO SIDE - OPENING INSIDE THE SOCKET MEASURES 1/2 INSIDE DIAMETER FROM OUTSIDE THE SOCKET MEASURES 1/2" ON BOTH SIDES. Hope this helps. Thank you again.

Jodi : )
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. I think you should definitely take a look at the 32-002, as it appears to be our closest match. Compare its dimensions to your own sample and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)