Rear Drawer Track Socket

A home owner from Kitchen says:
Need replacement socket for this. Ordered item # 32-001 but it allows the rail to turn and not stay in the socket. Stamped on back is AJAX - USA # 65541
A customer submitted image of a track socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. I'm not sure if we have this exact socket, but please look at our 32-080. I think this may be a bit closer than the 32-001. What do you think?
A home owner from Blacksburg, va says:

Would this be a good replacement for an original Ajax industries mono-rail backplate? The plastic one I inherited with the house broke.

original Ajax industries mono-rail backplate
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I have placed you into an existing thread regarding this drawer socket. As you can see above, Dave suggested the 32-080 Rear Drawer Track Socket. Please compare it to your hardware and let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.