1 1/8" deep rear brackets

A home owner from Lees Summit, MO says:
I need rear brackets that will accept a rail that is 1 1/8 inches deep. Can you direct me to these?
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

Your drawer socket looks very similar to our 32-014 Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair. Please take a look at that and compare its dimensions to your sample and see if you think it will match.
A home owner from Lees Summiit, MO says:
They do look similar; your product information indicates 32-014 is 7/8" deep. I need a rear mounting bracket that is 1 1/8" deep to hold the rails currently on the drawer.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Do you you mean that the rail is 1-1/8" wide? If so, we unfortunately don't have that size, and the largest we carry is 1". Look at 32-012 and 32-089 Rear Drawer Sockets and see if they might help.
A home owner from Lees Summit, MO says:
It does not appear that either will work; I need a bracket that accepts a rail that is 3/8" wide, 1 1/8" vertically.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not carry drawer guides that are that small. The closest one we have to your hardware is the 32-014 Rear Drawer Track Socket.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
32-012 : Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair
32-012
Price: $3.45
Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair
32-014 : Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair
32-014
Price: $2.92
Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair
32-089 : Drawer Track Back Plate, Pair
32-089
Price: $4.80
Drawer Track Back Plate, Pair