SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rear guide hanging bracket

A quick learner from Deptford, NJ says:
Looking for replacement part for my rear guide hanging bracket. Looks like there is a left and right guide. The one that broke says right on the part, so I would need the right side. Do you have the replacement part? If so, could you send me an example/pic of the part. I see others had posted the same part previously but I don't see a resolution on the post as to what part worked for them. It looks like the same part, so I'm assuming that if it worked for them that it would work for me.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 32-025. I think this could work for you. It has three installation holes, one of which is in the proper position, and I think if you measure the opening of your socket where the track goes then you'll find that it's the same size as the 32-025. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Deptford, NJ says:
Okay. It looks pretty close. I'll order it and try it. If it is not the right part, is there an issue with exchanging or returning the part? Also, my part is supposed to be be the right side. Is this replacement part for theorist side or can it be used for either side? Also, how long does it usually take to ship once ordered?

Thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Nick. Nope, there shouldn't be any issues. If for some reason the 32-025 doesn't work, you can return it for a full refund. See our return policy for more information. Shipping time depends on what method you choose during checkout.

The 32-025 can work for either side, yes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)