Rear socket replacement for kitchen cabinet

A home owner from St. louis, Missouri says:
The plastic rear socket brackets have broken on my kitchen drawer. I cannot find the manufacturers name on the rails or brackets. the side rail guide outside dimensions are: 6/16 x 1 inch and 22 1/4 long.

I need two rear mounted brackets (left and right sides)to attach this rail. The drawer itself is only 14 inches long.

Do you have a product that works for these dimensions?

Ed
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures, Ed.

I don't believe we have any sockets that match yours exactly, but please take a look at our 32-119 Grass Adapter Bracket Pair and our 32-089 Drawer Track Back Plate Pair, as they are the most similar.
A quick learner from Martin, TN says:
Please help me identify this part. I need 4 of them.
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this very same socket. Please see above for a few suggestions.
A quick learner from Indiana says:
We are looking for plastic replacement brackets for the rear of the drawer slide mounts.
The numbers on the metal slides are this:565/2225R, 17002-66 and 565/2225L, 17002-67
I need one for each side however I suspect that there is no "left side/right side" as they appear to be able to work either way but if this is not the case lease let me know.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Good morning! I've placed your post into an existing thread concerning the same kind of socket. Check out our suggestions above and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
32-089 : Drawer Track Back Plate, Pair
32-089
Price: $4.80
Drawer Track Back Plate, Pair
32-119 : Grass Adapter Bracket Pair
32-119
Price: $3.85
Grass Adapter Bracket Pair
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
Video
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket