Recommended sash bracket

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

First reinstall the 39-070 operator and the two 39-170 brackets and then follow these 3 steps:

See image 1, unlock bracket opening on operator

See image 2, insert operator onto the bracket

See image 3, lock in the bracket

Diagram of how to install the bracket on the 39-070 operator arm.
Diagram of how to install the bracket on the 39-070 operator arm.

Please note, these are replacement parts, not recommended for new application.

If the brackets or operator do not match up to the original hardware, please reply to this discussion with detailed photos and measurements for us to research the proper replacement parts for you.

A home owner from Vineyard Haven, MA says:
I just recieved 39-070 lever lock operator from swisco, truth part 3008. Your catalog recommended the 39-170 sash bracket with the number '2008' stamped in it. I cannot see how it will work for this lever-lock, and I don't see another bracket in the catalog that looks like it will.
Big problem for me. Please advise immediately.
Thanks
A home owner from Vineyard Haven, MA says:
Thanks for the quick response. I didn't realize that operator needs two brackets.
So I need two more of the 39-170 brackets.
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.