Refurbishing older Alenco Aluminum non-Tilt windows 1/2

A quick learner from Aurora, Colorado says:
Refurbishing some older windows which I believe were made by Alenco in that late 80's or early 90's.

There are three parts that I need to verify part numbers for. The top sash guide should mate with the channel balance, I include both on this query hoping it might help identify the necessary parts.

Part 1 - Channel Balance
1/2" Non-Tilt, has the number 2740 stamped on it.
May be series 351 or 390?

Part 2 - Top Sash Guide
Struggling on this one. It's black, 1 1/4" tall, screw hole is 11/16" from top and centered relative to cap, but the body is offset a bit. Hopefully this is clear in photos.

Part 3 - Sweep Lock
2 1/4" hole spacing. latch is 1/2" from top.
Pretty sure this is part 90-063

Once I confirm the part numbers I will finalize the quantities. Thank you very much for your help!

Mike
User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window sweep lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the balance, check out our Series 390 and see how it compares to what you have. As for the lock, you might want to consider our 90-063.

I'm not so sure about the top sash guide, though. Could you give me more detailed dimensions? Take a look through our Top Sash Guide Section and examine the products we have to get an idea of what dimensions we will need to know.
A quick learner says:
Tom,
Thanks for looking in to this, I have attached a sketch with additional dimensions for the Top Sash Guide. I went through your online catalog and could not find anything with the screw hole 11/16" from the top (one of the key features).

Thanks! Hope you can help.
A customer submitted image of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Well, we've been looking around for a good replacement, but we weren't able to find anything exact. The best match we could come up with was our 18-009. Its dimensions are pretty similar to yours, with the exception of the cap, which shouldn't be a big deal. The caps aren't functionally important, but there will be a gap on the top of your sash. What do you think? Do you think you can adapt the 18-009 to your window?
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.