Removal of 23-225

A quick learner says:
My son has these glass mirror doors on his closet in his room, and I would like to remove them. While there are many people asking this question on this site I still have yet to find an answer that yields any results. I don't want to break the mirror and when I try to lift and tilt the doors nothing happens except me staining myself. I would like step by step instructions on how to remove these doors properly, or a video of someone actually removing the doors so I can see how they are doing it. The clips are the 23-225.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we have no video on removing the 23-225, but I should be able to help. First, adjust the rollers down enough that you will be able to remove the door from the frame. You can adjust the 23-225 by turning the screw sticking out of its top. Once the door is removed, place it on a flat stable surface. Remove any screws that may be holding the 23-225 in, if there are any, and then firmly work the hooks out of the slots in which they're installed.
A professional from California says:
I think he is more concerned with how to get the roller clips free of the track. I usually just put a finger in the hole where the roller is and give it a good tug. The clips are just held in with spring tension. The track has rounded edges that should not hold the clip firmly enough to break it, but some breakage may occur. I haven't broken any, but life has risk. The video shows them being tilted in, which works if you can tilt them. Not usually possible unless you can get the top loose and you have lots of room behind the door.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.