Removing lower sash from the 15-087 coil housing pivot

A quick learner from Baltimore MD says:
How do I remove the lower sash from the 15-087 coil housing pivot?

Every video I watch makes the process of removing a window sash seem extremely easy. Simply release the top of the sash, lower until level, and pop one pivot bar from the shoe at a time. However, the 15-087 coil housing shoe fully encases the pivot bar. No matter what angle the sash is lowered to, the pivot bar never aligns with an opening in the shoe so that the sash will simply pop out. Maybe I am completely over looking some small detail but can someone help with this issue?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'd be happy to help. Here's what I do: first, raise the sash about six inches and tilt it to a horizontal position. Then place your hands on each side of the sash and forcefully raise one side and lower the other side until one of the tilt bars comes out. For reference, watch the beginning of the video below where Mike does the same thing.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.